Kukui Corporation, a leader in delivering marketing and analytics software, is proud to introduce their Dental Division. Due to increased demand from the dental industry, Kukui is excited to have an entire division dedicated strictly to dental practices.
Kukui offers an innovative software platform that provides dental practice’s with unique insight into how much business their marketing channels are generating. The company’s platform provides a fully integrated marketing, communications and analytics platform as a subscription service to the dental industry.
“We believe that knowledge is power and our system equips practice owners with the power they need to make smart decisions about how to better manage their marketing campaigns,” said Kukui CEO, Ryan Wilmot.
Kukui’s dental clients will enjoy platform features including:
• Automated ROI Tracking for a variety of marketing sources
• Google Marketing and Optimization
• Unlimited Optimized Landing Pages
• Yelp Consulting to help dental practice’s improve customer reviews
• Call Recording to provide practice owners with information about how front desk personnel are handling potential leads
• A Dedicated Marketing Consultant
• Email and Text Maintenance and Appointment Reminders
• Complete Marketing Dashboard with Multi-Location support, providing clients with a clear picture of their practice’s health.
Kukui’s “smart” landing pages have helped practice owners double their customer conversion rates, producing more customers for less cost.
“After working in the dental industry for over 24 years, Kukui’s platform will be a great asset and meet the marketing needs for all dental practices,” said Tracey Chan, National Sales Manager for Kukui’s Dental Division.
Kukui is proud to have a division dedicated to the dental industry. With Tracey Chan as the leader, Kukui is confident that they will continue growing at a rapid pace.